Monday, August 9, 2010

My Latest Idea


Recently, a friend posted a link on my Facebook wall that got me thinking... Well, actually, it gave new life to an idea I've been kicking around for a few weeks now.


It started simply enough.: How can I combine skin care/beauty with being a mommy? The answer came to me last week when I joined Mom Blog Network and spotted the Beauty category for shared blogs... A mommy-centered beauty blog? Would anyone read this?

I'm taking a huge chance here and (hopefully) ending a streak of failed blog attempts in a similar vein. I never took a Mommy perspective before, so maybe that's the missing ingredient?


I hope you'll all join me at my new site, Mommy's Makeup Drawer, for helpful tips and beauty secrets. There's not much there now, since it is a work-in-progress, but I thought some of you might enjoy this!


Don't worry, I'll still be posting here! So keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment